The 3 best spices to fight infection naturally!


The 3 best spices to fight infection naturally!

 The 3 best spices to fight infection naturally!


I will talk about my top 3 herbs that you can use to help you with cold foods and viruses.

 Well, so in the course I cover three categories of herbs that someone might take if they tried to prepare themselves for cold and flu season,


 The first class of herbs are nutritious herbs


They are herbs that you can take daily to help nourish your body to help replenish your body with minerals and vitamins that may be depleted because of that you can fight what you know or have a fighting chance if you are going to get sick with something that gives your body the strength it needs to be able to fight something


And the second category of herbs is actually, the immune-boosting herbs.


A lot of these herbs also tend to be antiviral herbs as well, and the last category of herbs are herbs to help with symptom issues, so they are herbs to help with specific problems you might be dealing with whether you have congestion.

Learn about earache, nausea, upset stomach, or any other symptoms you might have if you were sick with a virus, so in this article I will go over some herbs in a few categories and start with

The first one I will talk about


 elderberry


 Now, you've probably all heard about Elderberry before elderberry was such an amazing amazing herb, and honestly, everyone should have stocked it in their closets now, because elderberry is their go-to at any type of health food store, there's probably a whole section on the stuff Which Elderberry Contains and Why Elderberry Is So Amazing Because Elderberry is an antiviral herb that boosts immunity and can help it with a lot of things Elderberry can help relieve and reduce symptoms If you feel sick If you feel sick Elderberry can help get rid of it Dipping it in your blood before you know it's exploded into something big and changing it up can also help speed up healing, which is why I love elderberry.

- Don't take my word for it because there was a critical study done on elderberry with the h1n1 virus and in that clinical study it showed that elderberry actually linked to the virus and stopped the virus from multiplying in you. That's how great elderberry is, it can stop the virus from spreading again, help you get better quickly, help reduce the severity of symptoms and help speed up recovery there with elderberry, I also like echinacea usually echinacea and elderberry combined and that's because they make a perfect pair with echinacea It is also an immune-boosting herb and is known to help increase white blood cells, so let's just say if you know you're close


Anyone sick with Echinacea can get in and increase white blood cells, the fighting cells that fight viruses and help protect your body and prevent you from getting sick as well as to help speed up healing Echinacea is also an antiviral herb the way I take your echinacea is I take it at the first sign of any Kind of off-balance, I'm talking about your first scratch to your first cough, the first thing that takes you to elderberry and echinacea or whatever you have is going to give your body a fighting chance of getting rid of it right away, and if you don't get it, it will help you again reduce the intensity of all you have now for for the last herb.

 And I will mention this herb is great if you have specific problem based symptoms Now if I hadn't heard of mullen before mullen is also a goat I know I said it's about Terberry Mullen known as the detoxifying herb It's a lung detox and B has been used for centuries to help with Any respiratory problems be it in the lower system. The digestive system that you know from now on, so it's going to be your lungs and things that are going to be your chest and your lungs and things like that or the system that's here in the future and this will usually be what you know through the nostril and the nasopharynx in those areas as well as the respiratory system, so it helps with symptoms Lower and upper respiratory tract, and can help with pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis, runny nose, and sinus congestion. Amazing, I have already included mullen in all my lung recipes and my decongestant recipes any kind of recipes for respiratory or respiratory issues I include mullen in there, I actually have mullein in one of the teas I use.

 With some other supporting herbs, it will be

My top 3 herbs that will help you if you have any virus or cold or flu so go on this is not an exhaustive list of herbs again there are many other herbs that can really help you if you are sick if you catch a virus or virus in your codon flu cycle me i actually cover 50+ herbs that you can use to help you fight viruses or if you get sick and as i mentioned before i will also include my own protocol that helped me now if you don't know i also launched a patreon for all of you yes you do export in xiwal If you like a recipient.

. And in the end, I would like to share your comment with us to improve the content and see more articles

Comments